- If not using pre-payment or our online payment system, please pay for your treatment before your appointment.
- Please use the bathroom before visiting.
- Bring a pen in case you need to sign paper forms. If using our digital Clinipad to sign forms, please wear the gloves provided.
- Try to keep personal belongings like bags, etc to a minimum. We’ve provided a designated sanitised area for patient belongings.
- Visit on your own and don’t bring friends or family unless you have to.
- If you need a chaperone, please read the practice policy first.
- Wear a face mask or covering and gloves. If you don’t have these, please take one from the PPE station.
- Please use the hand sanitiser on offer at the PPE station.
- Our waiting area is open and ready. Please keep with the marked safe social distance boundaries.
- You’ll be greeted by a team member in PPE who will check your medical history.
- We will ask all patients standard COVID-19 screening questions and may refer you to an appropriate centre if there is an emergency.
- A member of staff will escort you to the treatment room.
- Please wear your PPE until the end of your appointment and dispose of it in the clinical waste bin on your way out.
- We’ve also provided hand sanitiser to use on your way out.